1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Reclaimed lead shot in Detroit Area

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We have a delivery of very clean reclaimed lead shot going to the Detroit area. We need to get a full load of 12,800 pounds sold and then we will be setting a date to deliver. So I already have 8,800 pounds spoken for so that only leaves 4,000 pounds left to sell. Price delivered to this area is $1.25 a pound in the bulk. If you want it bagged it is $33.50 a bag. If you order in bulk which is your cheapest way you would need to provide your own containers. Minimum stop is 2,000 pounds. If your order is less than 2,000 pounds then we would ask that you meet us at one of our other stops. Here is a sample of what it looks like.
    [​IMG]

You will find this to be very excellent reclaimed lead shot. It is ready for your reloader. We run this across very strong magnets and you will have a hard time finding any steel in it at all. Don't hold your breath looking. Just load and shoot it. This is a mix of 7 1/2's and 8's.

To order just send me a P.M. on this site or send an email to leadminer@tvsonline.net. Phone is 402-720-6347 but I am busy and its hard to hear the phone over my machinery.

Thanks,

Terry vonSeggern

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

I just new this was going to be a crime joke? Sorry and good luck

3. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

5. SNelson

SNelson Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Terry;
    Any stops planned in the Chicagoland Area either on the Detroit trip or another Chicago Trip?
    Scott R Nelson

6. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I am traveling right thru Chicago on my way to Detroit. If you are willing to meet me on the Interstate I am willing to stop and weigh out some lead. Let me know. I do parking lot deals all the time. I just got done making a Chicago trip and do not have another one planned as I am about out of lead once again. Terry

7. HoosierHawk95

HoosierHawk95 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

LeadMiner,
    I sent a PM to you regarding your delivery to Danville Il and have not had a response. Your initial post in this thread answered most of my questions. When are you making the Danville delivery?

8. 2244alamoet

2244alamoet Member

0   0   0

Terry,I e-mailed you,but not sure it went through.When are you coming up to Detroit and how much shot do you have left? Also need to know where you'll be so I can make the connection.Thanks Elmer Tackman

9. autogun

autogun Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Be patient please. I am also awaiting a response to a PM but I know from other threads that he is on the road. He always answers when he gets the opportunity.

10. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Detroit Will Not Happen Untill The 2Nd Week Of OCtober. I Will Be Adding Up The Totals Tomorrow. I Will Get Back To You Shortly. terry

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

12. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

As of today I only have 900 pounds left to sell on this load. Terry

13. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Only 650 left. Speak now or loose out

14. 2244alamoet

2244alamoet Member

0   0   0

Terry,I will take 300lbs of the Detroit area shot.Let me know logistics,when and where,Elmer Tackman

15. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

still have 650 pounds left to sell. We are delivering the second week of October. Terry

16. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load is sold out. I will be setting a delivery date shortly. Thanks for all your orders. Terry

Search tags for this page

lead shot for sale detroit