1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S RCBS.Auto Primer Tool SOLD P/F

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by billd, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billd

billd Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

SOLD Nice Primer tool used very little,Has NEW small and large feed tubes and lrg.& sm.Primer seats. This was a friends that passed i have no use for it, i just bought all the parts needed to sell it complete they were$45. Asking.$65.PLUS SHIPPING $12.USPS flat rate box.PLEASE P/M me if interested,Thanks Bill
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. billd

billd Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

These are really slick. If I couldn't buy another one, I wouldn't sell mine for $500.

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have had mine for decades, agree with RickN. Best tool out there for primer seating.

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I also have one but haven't used it in many years - ever since I bought one of RCBS's handheld priming tools. I liked it so much that I bought a second one so I don't have to change the tool from one primer size to the other. I leave the bench-mounted tool in place just so I don't have holes showing in my benchtop.

Ed

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

0   0   0

Great tool. I have one and would recommend buying one but really be careful when you load the primers in the tube. Don't force a primer. If you set one off they'll all go off and definitely ruin your day. I've never had that happen but just be aware of it. BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.