1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Rare Armsport 410 O/U

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Chipmaker, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For your consideration, a rare Armsport O/U in 410. Model #2720 Top quality here with very nice engraving on all sides of the receiver and the top lever, exceptional wood, fine checkering, both barrels with vented ribs. Barrels are 26 inch, improved and modified, single trigger, handles 3 inch shells, cross bolt lock up, scenes of pheasants, quail and ducks. Manufactured by Armi F&F, Marcheno. Italy. Serial number FSA05***. One of the nicest O/U 410 I have ever shot.

Selling price is $750.00 Transfer between FFL Holder unless your in Illinois and you want to pick it up in person with a valid FOID, otherwise will ship between FFL holders. Buyer pays all transfer fees on his end. Buyer will pay actual UPS shipping charges to your FFL

I'll work a trade for a Browning BT99 Plus trap gun!!

Pictures sent to interested parties upon request!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Are you saying that you will ship from an FFl to my FFl and I have to pay your fee as well as mine at my end? Tell me I am misinterpreting your words. It is not necessary for you to use a FFL holder to ship that gun to my FFL. The only reason they go (GO) to an FFL is so the FFL holder can make sure the recipient is qualified under federal regulations to own a firearm. If you insist on using an FFL to ship it, that is your choice but most people would figure that was your obligation to pay that fee.

Clarify this would you?

California is the only exception I am aware of. They require the gun to pass thru 2 FFL portals. The goer and the comer.

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Jack--just to clarify---California does NOT require you to ship a gun FROM an FFL. They have a crazy set up. If a dealer ships a gun to a California dealer, the out of state FFL holder must get a transaction number from the Cal. Dept of Justice. It's an easy 2 minute deal on line. BUT--an individual may ship to a Cal dealer WITHOUT getting clearance and simply ship the gun to the Cal FFL with a copy of his photo id D/L. No matter how the gun gets to Cal. there is then a 10 day waiting period.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Vell, I guess I need to work on this a bit. Bill. Tahnks.

I just shipped one. I wonder about the status of that gun. I am copying your notes fo rmy records. Thanks Bill.

5. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will ship thru my dealer and take care of him. You will take care of your accepting FFL holders fees they will charge.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

A model mumber and/or pictures would be nice. this company imported guns that ranged from cheap Turkish manufacture to outside hammer doubles of medium ($2K) quality.

"Rare" does not give much to go on.

HM

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

why not post your photos here?

8. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Halfmile:
    I'll try to get the pics up today! The gun is in the 2700 series and as my ad states this one is made in Italy. All of mine are made in Italy and are the 2700 series guns which I feel are the nicer and better quality guns they offered.

9. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Updates to ad, terms, pictures, model number ect! Thanks everyone!!

10. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

bump back to the top

11. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

bump btt

12. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

NEW lower price $750.00 plus actual shipping makes it yours!!! I'll work a trade for a Browning BT99 plus trap gun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

armsport 410