1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Randolph Rnger XL shooting glasses w/4 lenses

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WindyOneNW, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

For sale, like new Randolph Engineering Ranger XL shooting glasses with four colored lens sets and case. Sunset orange, Medium yellow, Brown and Orange. Matte chrome frame. Worn twice for brief time. $200 shipped.

2. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Gary thanks for the suggestion. Picture added for interested parties.
    windyonenw_2011_030119.jpg

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I would take them off your hands but all I need is the frames. I am one of those lucky RX people. If you decide to sell the frames let me know.

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I would need the frames to be 68 also.

5. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

The frames are 68's and the arms are 160. Still prefer to sell together. Thanks for the interest.

6. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

These have a lifetime warranty on solder joints, if they fail return to Randolph for a replacement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

randolph four lens case

randolph rnger classic lenses