1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Randolph Rangers w/ 4 lenses & leather case!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by olympicshooter, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

0   0   0

For Sale

Randolph Ranger shooting glasses with four lenses. Black frames with a temple length of 150mm. Four lenses: Vermillion, Deep Purple, Sunset Orange, and Yellow which are sized at 62mm. The glasses come with a brown leather case which holds the frames and all four lenses. Also included is the hard cardboard protective case which the brown leather case will fit down into to ensure protection of glasses during transportation and storage. A cleaning cloth and a lense selection guide is also included.

These glasses have been used but definately not abused. Frame is in like new condition with hardly any signs of use. Lenses are in very good condition with just minor signs of use, but nothing that will effect performance. Rating is 8.5/10

There is nothing wrong with these shooting glasses the only reason I am selling them is because they do not fit me properly anymore. They have simply become too small for my face.

$125 S&H included in price

Matthew Gossett

2. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

0   0   0

3. 1armstrong

1armstrong TS Member

0   0   0

I will take these glasses. williamallred@att.net

phone 1-620-251-1476

4. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member