1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Randall Made Knives, any interest on here?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Perazzi_MX8, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have quite a few Randall Made Knives for sale. If anyone is interested please send me a PM with what your looking for, as there are many models to choose from. I can take some pictures to send you. These are hand made in Orlando, FL and the waiting list to receive a new one is nearly 5 years. These knives hold their value like quality guns. You can use but not abuse them and 20 years from now get your original money back. There is a world-wide following of collectors and enthusiasts that love them. If you have an outdoors person, or yourself, who you want to spoil a little for Christmas, you can get one of these in time.

Thanks......Duane Nicholson
    perazzimx8_2012_10099.jpg

2. Perazzi_MX8

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ed,
    In stag I have Model 1, 3, 5, 11, 12, 19, 23, 25, 27 and a 3 piece Stag Handled carving set. All fixed blades of various lengths and steel, along with a couple of Raymond Thorpe Bowie knives with 13" blades. What are you looking for to be number 44?

Thanks for asking.....Duane

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

well, when you collectors get done chatting, pput up a price on these priceless knives. Have some courage

4. Perazzi_MX8

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have them starting at 400.00 for a Mini Model 14 ATTACK, and some some collectables that are 2,500.00 If someone wants a new, Hunting knife M19-5" (pictured) with Sambar Stag, Nickel Silver Hilt, Finger Grooves, Wrist Thong and a compass installed in the base it's 675.00 I have other Hunting knives as well as military type, fighting knives, daggers, Bowie Knives and a 3 piece handmade Carving Set with Sambar Stag handles. If you buy the Lady in your life a carving set you might not have to put the garbage out for a week or so, but if you do and live close by I'll come and do it for you!

Duane

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

And Do you Have the BlackHawk Indian Knife from the NSSA Award Dinner with 18K Emblem ??? Thanks, Bart

Very Rare Stuff...Only seen the One. The Rest are Hiding Somewhere.

All Great Knives and History

6. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

How much for the carving set - photos?

7. Church Key

Church Key TS Member

0   0   0

Do you have a 3" #10?

Pete Grahn

8. Perazzi_MX8

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pete, I'm sorry, I don't have any Model 10's. Thanks for asking.

9. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

Duane: How much are you asking for the knife pictured in your post? Bill Funk

10. UTVols

UTVols TS Member

0   0   0

Triathlete?
    Any older model with Westinghouse Ivorite handle?

Dave

11. mwmd

mwmd Member

0   0   0

Do you have model 16 Dive Knife?

12. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Do you have a model 2 or 13?

13. Perazzi_MX8

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bill, If you look up a couple of posts ago I give all the features/options of this knife pictured. It is a Model 19-5", "Bushmaster" nicely optioned at 675.00 It is NEW, never used, carried or cut anything. I have another with the same options in a Model 11-5", "Alaskan Skinner" for the same price. Thanks for asking ... Duane

14. Perazzi_MX8

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

mwmd, I don't have a dive knife #16 at this time.

15. Perazzi_MX8

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dave UTVols, Sorry no Westinghouse Ivorite handles or the Triathlete.

16. Perazzi_MX8

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Rhymeswithorange, I do have a Model 2-6", "Fighting Stiletto" It has a 6" Carbon Steel Blade (Named), Nickel Silver Double Hilt, Micarta Commando-Shaped Handle, Silver Lined Wrist Thong, complete with a custom made Randall Sheath in genuine Elephant Hide and black leather. All NEW and never used or carried for 995.00. If interested send me a PM and I'll pass along photo's. No Model #13's at this time.
    Thanks for asking.....Duane

17. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

0   0   0

Hey you Randall guys. I know of a gun shop that has about 20 new Randall knives in a display case. Some are discontinued models. The prices seem to be about 30% higher than the prices on the Randall web site. Example" $330 from Randall $410 in gun shop. Any money to be made on them?

18. Stickdp

Stickdp Member

0   0   0

RAMBO

19. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

I have 2 Randall knives that I would be willing to take offers
    on. #1. is a knife that Mr. Bo Randall made for my father in about 1941. It is similar to the current model 3 in the catalog. The heavy blade is 5 1/2 inches long with a slight curve upward. The hilt is brass and the 4 1/2 inch handle is stag with a compass in the butt The sheath which needs restoration is labeled "H HEISER MAKER DENVER COLORADO" and marked "5 1/2" overall length 10 inches. The knife is in good condition, but needs to be cleaned up. The glass on the compass is broken.

2. Is a knife that was purchased at the factory in the late 1960's. It has a
    5 inch blade stamped "W.D.R.58" it has what looks like a nickel hilt and a 4 5/8"handle with a silverplate initial "W T M". This knife is in excellent condition. The sheath is in good condition showing some wear from use. The case is stamped "RANDALL MADE KNIVES ORLANDO FLA". Tom McBroom, Chapin SC. 803-609-5531 or 803-345-7027

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

custom knife maker chapin sc

randall model 16 for sale

randall model 19

randall model 19 for sale 2014