1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S Rad 4 Recoil Stock (like PFS)***Sold PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Harv Shell, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Listing for a friend, please email Bill for any further info.<br>
    The Rad 4 is a fully adjustable recoil reducer stock that features the following adjustments, LOP, butt pad, comb, recoil reduction and can be set up for right or left handed. There is no grip included, you can use the PFS grips as they fit perfectly. Includes factory instructions. Bill is asking $700.00 or best offer. SOLD PENDING FUNDS 11/7/11

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I have watched these RAD units since they were introduced. This is the first time I have seen anyone state that the mechanism will fit a PFS grip. I wonder if anyone else can confirm this claim.

JON

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bill guarantees the PFS grips fit perfect.,

4. wbill

wbill Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have one and it fits the PF grip. Bill

5. Harv Shell