1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Precision Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Joe what would it cost me to make a release - release out of this ??

2. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

ALF-99, Email me I have one that I would let go for the right price. Release/Release botton barrel first. Nearly new. Ben

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Is the bloom coming off the Precision triggers? I mean, are folks actually selling them and going back? Hmmm. Jake

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

From the little I know about the Precision Triggers you can,t change them yourself . Like from pull to release but need to send them some place .

I think it,s two or three different people building them now . I have no idea were to look for a new one and at the price I would buy a used Perazzi Trigger and send it to a good trigger man for a release .

I need a extra Perazzi release trigger and will just pickup a nice clean used one .

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

As I recall, when the Precision came out, you could have a pull switched to a release at no cost. I believe they now charge for that and it is similar in cost to having Allem do a release.

6. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

To have the life time waranty it has to be sent in and have a check-up/tune-up. This used to be $300/or there about. To convert to a double it used to be $300 per hammer.

As for comparing Precision with anything else, there is no comparing. The quickness of the Gold trigger is far and above anything else. I speak from actualy shooting a different release. If I had to go back something other than a Precision I would have to shoot maybe 2-400 targets. You can't believe the difference. But, who am I. Just someone trying to gain an edge.

Darwin

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

How did anyone shoot before ??

8. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Joey, I have an o/u barrel from a MX8?
    Don

9. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Email answered.
    Don

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

It would be worth no more then a used Perazzi pull/pull trigger . Offering $800 bucks

11. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Make it release/release and e-mail me . As I understand it will cost me close to 600 bucks to make it release/release 1700.00 is alittle high .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.