1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Precision Gold Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Danny B, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

Hello Shooters......I will try to get back to all who have contacted me regarding this trigger. I used this for less then 2 flats of shells. A quality trigger. Decided NOT to shoot doubles. As of 8am today this Precision Gold is STILL FOR SALE.....good shooting and RUN'EM.....Danny B

2. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

ALF-99

I just bought myself a double release precision trigger for Christmas. I should have done this a long time ago. There is no comparison between this trigger and my other Perazzi release triggers. Just my opinion.

Vince McNamara

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

ALF99.... There is NO comparison in double release triggers when it comes to the Precision. It is built to a much higher standard than any other release trigger made for a Perazzi. I have owned many different release triggers made by some really good trigger men and the only one that even came close was an original Dale Reitz trigger. As far as a pull trigger, it is hard to beat a factory Perazzi pull trigger, but, the Precision will hold its setting much longer than a factory Perazzi trigger will. As for service, Jim Coons, at AC Machine, is the man that has made them from the very beginning and still does today. He also does ALL the service work on them if they require any. If you are the original owner of the trigger, Jim will service it and guarantee it for life, except the springs. If you need one converted, he is very reasonable. He will set your trigger to whatever pull weights you want, and will get it right to where you want it no matter how many times you send it to him. He will set your release trigger to whatever set and release weight you want, as well. If it just doesn't feel right to you, send it back to him and he will keep working on it until you are happy, all at no charge to the original owner. It took me 4 different times to finally find the right sets and releases for mine and he was very understanding and more than willing to wait until I was satisfied. To really appreciate this trigger you would have to shoot one. You would understand the difference immediately....Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

TRAP 2 and Vince..........Thank you for answering Alfie's questions and comments. I do know that quite a few "shooters" wanted this one. AS of this minute the Precision Gold is SOLD! When the arrangements are solid I will ask to have the thread removed as I have answered many e-mails. Thanking all the shooters on this site for the interest shown. RUN'EM..........Danny B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.