1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Precision Fit Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Skeet man what happened?

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

the person I listed the pfs for sold it

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I just talked to him. I was wanting to show the picture. Find one on the web. You down there at silver dollar also?

4. skeet_man

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=PictureMXtriggerPFS003_1_1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I am not @ the silver dollar, i'm in NY actually. I'm just helped dan out by posting the advert w/ pics for him. Here is the pic he had me post. He told me the pfs was sold so I deleted the ad.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

It is I am buying it, just showing what Im spending my money on to the wife. She pissed and moaned a bit. Until I told her I could pull out 1k worth of shoes and clothes out of the closet that hasnt been worn in YEARS!!! all at once or a little at a time is still $$$. Thank you Skeet and Dan

6. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

skeet_man,

Rather than deleting an ad, you should Reply to Thread, that it is "Sold pending receipt of Funds".

Jason

7. skeet_man

Jason- I normally do that for my own sales, but since this was listed for someone else, I may never know when funds are actually received and the deal is completed, plus the photo will probably be deleted from my photobucket in the next few days anyways. I was instructed to delete the thread by the person I was listing it for, so that's what I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.