1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Precision Fit Stock, Price reduction

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Nutso, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutso

Nutso Member

0   0   0

For Sale Precision Fit Stock with MX Perazzi Grip, purchased new in May of 2011, this model as the new S (or figure 8) clamp. Like new condition. Includes parts kit and manual.

Reduced to $900 including shipping in the lower 48. Save yourself $400 and use it to buy new shells.

nutso_2011_22082.jpg

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Any chance you'd be interested in selling the figure 8 bracket separately?

3. Nutso

Nutso Member

0   0   0

Sorry not much point in that...try PFS perhaps.

http://www.precisionfitstocks.com/

4. Cooter

Cooter Member

0   0   0

If you don't mind me asking, what is the purpose of the figur 8 clamp? Tried to look it up on Verns web site but it is not listed.

5. Nutso

Nutso Member

0   0   0

When I bought it PFS said the clamp keeps everthing lined up and makes it more solid...I assume this is just the natural evolution of the product, which is very well made. I bought it mainly for shooting Handicap shells but will be going to a different gun.

6. Cooter

Cooter Member

0   0   0

Looks like a great idea,thanks

7. Nutso

Nutso Member

0   0   0

Reduced to $900 including shipping in the lower 48. Save yourself $400 and use it to buy new shells.

8. Nutso

Nutso Member

0   0   0

9. Nutso

Nutso Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.