1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Pre '64 Winchester 70 .270 (all orig.)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by art g, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

Offered here is my all original and in outstanding condition Winchester Model 70 Featherweight rifle in .270 win. with Monte Carlo stock manufactured in 1955. On this rifle is a correct for this era and all original Bausch & Lomb BalVar 8 scope in correct and original Bausch & Lomb adjustable mounts. Looks just like it did when it came out of the gun shop over 50 years ago. Nearly impossible to find in this condition with correct scope and mounts. $1,550 shipped and this rifle is C&R eligible. Thank you for your interest. Art Goddard. admanawg@aol.com

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

3. art g

art g Member

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Art, you are REALLY making me drool. Your gun is very much like a gun that sprouted legs and walked out of my apartment when I was in college. (My Dad was pi55ed!!) If I wasn't rebuilding my chimney I'd seriously consider getting it. Man am I bummed. Good luck selling this classic firearm. Sincerely,

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester pre 64 featherweight 270