1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Prcision fit stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slowdp, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

What does the grip fit?

2. vdt

vdt Active Member

where did you get that wooden cheek piece

3. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Looks like one of yours.

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

What is the grip? I am really confused now about PFS grips. Is this the latest model? Do grips for different guns have different checkering? This grip has reasonably fine checkering but the latest grips I have seen down in Aus for
    Beretta, Browning and Perazzi all have just a few rows of vertical squiggly
    lines. I like the fine checkering however the advice I received about 3 months ago from Vern indicated that the vertical lines were the "go" on the newest style grips. Can somebody please give me the dope on what is happening? Barry

5. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Hooligan (Barry),

The grips veri from gun to gun depending on make, I have 5 grips for mine and my wife's PFS stocks.

Two Beretta's one older grip with criss cross checkering pattern, one new style with raised sqiggly lines running down grip.

Two K-80 grips, one built up with builders bog and one with tennis racquet grip as both are to thin for my large hands. (both came with no checkering or raised lines at all).

Last I have a Perazzi MX series grip with similar finish as the raised sqiggly Beretta one.

Love them all and would not trade our PFS's for the nicest timber stock on the market.

What you have to understand is they are a tool to eliminate recoil and they do just that.

You do not need to own five whole stocks for five different guns, In my case I have two stocks (or recoil eliminators) and five different grips.

I take it you are from Downunder if so will you be at Wagga-Wagga for the Nationals if so I will show you the difference as I will be there for the pre as well as the whole week of the Nationals.

Yours in sport,

"Release Trigger"

aka. Gary Kennerson.

PS. Vern is a number One guy to deal with, they do not come any better.

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

Gary
    I do not want to hijack the thread so will start another. Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.