1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Posness Warren 800B 12 Ga.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fred adrio, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

0   0   0

Have for sale a Posness Warren model 800B ,12 gauge . This machine is very heavy and requires additional postage about $50 total in shipping This machine is in excellent codition except for the few paint chips in the machine but otherwise in working condition.Price is $275. Email me for pictures of machine as I cannot put them on this website
    thefoot_2008_0303.jpg

thefoot_2008_03033.jpg

2. olbrazosDon

olbrazosDon TS Member

0   0   0

Are there any extras with the loader? Don

3. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

0   0   0

Only extra i can think of is the instrucion sheets and I thought I could't put pics on a website

4. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

0   0   0

I sent you a PM.

5. hcopd

hcopd TS Member

0   0   0

Are you in FL?

6. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

0   0   0

To hcopd Yes I live on Marco Island, Fl. 34145