1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Ponsness Warren Parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dzeh, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dzeh

dzeh Member

I have numerous parts for Ponsness Warren reloaders that I recently purchased from the estate of a sporting shop owner. I don't know much about this stuff so I've included a picture of all that I have. I figure you guys know more about P/W presses and I would offer it all in a one package deal to you first before I consider putting it on an auction site. Almost all of it is new. A few pieces are used. I'm sure there a few parts there that may not be P/W so cut me a little slack. Here's what I do know that is here: Quantities are in () Shot bushings: #4(3);#5(2);#6(5); Pacific Shot bushing 5/8 oz. Powder bushings: G(1);G1(2);H(3);I(3);J(7);J1(6);K(1);L(1);M(8)O(2). Wad finger guides (all new): 20gauge(2);16 gauge(6)12gauge(19); primer feed spring; primer feed tray (new, no cover); Paper Cone Tru-Start Complete SIZE 1600TC(new); Part DUOM 16040X; Shell Extractor; Primer Deflector Complete DUOM250000(new); P/W Part# 1331; Deprime Punch 810712(new); P/W Handle Knob(new); P/W Shot and Powder Tubes TENG020000(2 new)with caps; P/W Part#9026531; P/W800B Part# 480300; P/W Die Removal System (new but not sure if complete, see pic); Primer feed assy? and misc. tooling. I'm asking $180 plus shipping for all this. If you need anymore info or photos please email me. I don't particularly care to sell this by the piece.

2. dzeh

dzeh Member

ttt

3. dzeh

dzeh Member

SOLD pending funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ponsness warren reloader parts