1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S polished reclaimed shot Sparta "SOLD OUT"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I will be in Sparta and the shooting complex for the SASS Nationals September 4th thru the 8th. I will have with me 4,000 pounds of Excellent Polished Reclaimed lead shot for sale. I will only have bagged shot and the price is $28.00 per bag. What I have done is buy my wife a new Dodge Dulley to pull her vending trailer with. She will be there doing ear plugs and custom embroidery. Now that she had a one ton pickup she will now take with her to every shoot 4,000 pounds og bagged lead shot. This shot is as clean as you will find anywhere. Pre orders will be held for you as long as you pick it up the day that you say you will. Otherwise she will to the first one that offers $$$$$$. If you are going to be visiting the area or live in the area this is you opportunity to pick up some shot.

Matt I already have your bags on reserve. Just go and look up Nancy to pick them up.

Other places we are building 12,000 pound loads to yet this fall are Southern Minnesota, Southern Wisconsin, Kansas, NE Colorado, Central Illinois, and Southern Michigan and Northern Indianna. Most places the price is $1.05 per pound in the bulk with a minimum stop of 2,000 pounds. This does not mean that you have to buy 2,000 pounds but you may have to come to one of our stops to pick up your lead. We do parking lot deals all the time. Yes we get funny looks from others. Southern Michigan and Indiana the price goes to $1.08 per pound due to the distance traveled.

Send me a PM or an email or give me a call in the evenings to reserve your order or with any of your questions. This will possibly be the last of the polished shot till next spring and we have been working our tails off. If you are in a different area feel free to call me and work up a deal. Thanks Terry 402-720-6347

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Have a look at it.
    [​IMG]

3. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

0   0   0

U have a pm . zimmie

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks Terry. I have it marked on my calendar. I'll be there the 4th or 5th to pick it up.

Bump for a great deal on the best reclaimed shot out there.

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Up for sparta

6. schneep

schneep Member

0   0   0

Do you have a date for coming through Wisconsin yet??

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

For those of you that have never purchased my polished reclaimed lead shot here is a description. It is a mix of 7 1/2 and 8's. Once in a while you might find a 6 sneek thru or maybe a few 9's. There is no foreign matter in my shot. As far as steel shot I have an everything accoss strong magnets no less than twice. You will have a very hard time finding any steel in it at all. Maybe never. This shot will not hang up in you eloader like most other reclaimed lead shot will. When we meet up to do the exchange and you look at the shot and for some reason you do not like it you dont have to buy it. I have never had that happen. Simply put my reclaimed lead shot will save you money on reloading. It is good for all practice and you will not notice any difference in you averages at the 16 yard line. Lots of my customers use it even at the back fence. Graphit has been added before my final stage of polishing. It is ready for your reloader without doing anything to it. Thanks for your time. Terry

8. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Almost gone

9. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

F/S polished reclaimed shot Sparta

Load is Sold Out

Thread Status: