1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S polished reclaimed shot in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We are delivering very good polished reclaimed lead shot to Wisconsin. We have a few areas that we are delivering to. Price is $1.20 a pound bulk price. Bulk price means you provide your own containers. We are delivering to the Beaver Dam area on Monday. I have room for another 3,200 pounds on this load. We will also be delivering to the Sun Prairie area shortly. If you are in Wisconsin and want to buy some shot let me know asap and we can make arrangements. Send me a PM or an email at leadminer@tvsonline.net or call 402-720-6347. Here is a pic.
    [​IMG]

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks for your orders. I still have some left but will need to have your orders in by this evening so we can be prepared. Terry

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load has sold out for Monday delivery. It we already have another one in the sun prairie half sold out. When it sells out we will schedule the trip. Terrt

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load has sold out for Monday delivery. It we already have another one in the sun prairie half sold out. When it sells out we will schedule the trip. Terrt

Search tags for this page

who has reclaim shot in wi