1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Polished reclaimed shot in sw virginia

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a request to put together a delivery to the SW Virginia area of polished reclaimed lead shot. This is a long way from Omaha Nebraska but if I can sell a full 12,800 pound order I will make the trip. Due to the long distance from my base in Nebraska the price would have to be $1.35 a pound delivered. I realize that price is a bit up there but believe me that is what it takes to get there. If there is any interest we can come up with a meeting place and make it all work. Here is a visual of what it looks like.
    [​IMG]

This is very clean polished reclaimed lead shot. I run it across a very strong magnet and you will have a hard time finding any steel in it at all. it is a mix of 7 1/2's and 8's and will slide thru your reloader and smash targets. You can easily find out from my past customers as to the quality of my reclaimed lead shot on this site. When this load sells out I will set a delivery date.

To order please send me an email to leadminer@tvsonline.net or send me a P.M. on this site. If you are along the way from Omaha to this area we can make a special stop and meet you along the way so shout at me and maybe we can work something out.

Terry vonSeggern
    Green Excavating & Mining Solutions, LLC
    402-720-6347

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

If you are along the way from Omaha to Virginia let me know and we will add a stop to this load. If you are in North Carolina and want a barrel or so we can make those arrangements. Terry

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Up for lead

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have 4,000 pounds spoken for and 8,800 pounds left to sell. Terry

6. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I am still taking orders but I am starting a reclamation job this week and it will take all of my time so I can get it done before winter sets in. This will delay delivery till at least December and possibly next March. Thanks for your patients. Terry

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Terry,

I see you post your lead for sale ads in the proper category. Hmmm, what a strange concept. Following the rules that is. Others should take a cue from you.

Good luck with your sales.

8. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Yeah I noticed that also Matt. Dont know why guy would sell anywhere but the for sale ads. Terry

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Search tags for this page

reclaimed shot for sale in virginia

sellers of reclaimed shot in virginia