1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S polished reclaimed shot in missouri/Illinois

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Lead Miner will be delivering excellent polished. Reclaimed Lead Shot to the Kansas City area on Monday December 3rd and then onwards to St Louis on Friday December 7th . I can haul up to 12,800 pounds on this load. If you meet us on our route there is no minimum order but we will make a special stop if you order 2,000 pounds or more. Price is $1.05 a pound in bulk. Bulk means you provide your own containers. I also sell it pre-bagged for $28.00 per bag. I run my product accross strong magnets twice to remove steel. You will find this to be very excellent polished shot and it is ready for your reloader. If interested you must pre-order. Send me am e-mail or a P.M. or give me a call at 402-720-6347. We also will have a stop east of st louis yet to be determined. Please contact asap as this trip usually sells out quickly. Thanks. Terry. I will also offer downrange wads at discount prices.

2. Shoot682

Shoot682 TS Member

0   0   0

My group took 6000 lbs the last trip through Illinois. You won't find better reclaimed shot.

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks for the compliment. Take a look
    [​IMG]

4. Lawman214

Lawman214 TS Member

0   0   0

Email sent.

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

So far i have 7,000 pounds spoken for. This leaves 5,800 pounds left to sell before i have to cut off orders. Dont let this slip by you

6. 35redfox

35redfox TS Member

0   0   0

I would take 500# am near interstate 64 &57 at mt vernon il. thanks Ron

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Ron, Hopefully we can get 2,000 pounds sold in your area to make it worth my while to come otherwise I would have to have you meet me at the gun club in St. Louis to pick up what you want. We will see what we can do. Terry

8. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

What gun club will u be at the 7th and what time. Trying to get an order put together. Thanks Tom R

9. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Tom. I wont necessarily be at a gun club on friday but get your order together and we will come up with a delivery point. We will probably be at the gateway gun club on thursday late afternoon but i still need to call them to make sure it is ok with them. Terry 402-720-6347.

10. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load is almost sold out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.