1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Polished reclaimed lead shot in Michigan

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We are coning to Southern Michigan and Northern Indiana with another load of Excellent Polished reclaimed lead shot. I will be bringing another 12,800 pounds of bulk shot. If you are interested in meeting me and picking up some of the cleanest reclaimed lead shot in the country send me a PM or an e-mail or call me at 402-720-6347 and I will be happy to help you out. Price is $1.08 per pound in the bulk or $28.50 per bag if you want it bagged. As soon as I sell out this load we will set a date for delivery. This should happen shortly. If you have never used my polished reclaimed this is the time to try. I do have a minimm stop of 2,000 pounds unless you meet me on my route. I will be coming accross iowa and illinois on Interstate 80 so if you want to meet me along my roue I will stop if you pick up 250 pounds or more. Please call in the evening as I am running reclamaion equipment during the day. Thanks Terry

We are also scheduling loads to Sparta on Sept 4 thru 8th. Also loads to Kansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Call me if you are in any of those areas.

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Up for michigan. 2000 pounds sold 10,000 pounds left to sell.

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

For those of you that have never purchased my polished reclaimed lead shot here is a description. It is a mix of 7 1/2 and 8's. Once in a while you might find a 6 sneek thru or maybe a few 9's. There is no foreign matter in my shot. As far as steel shot I have an everything accoss strong magnets no less than twice. You will have a very hard time finding any steel in it at all. Maybe never. This shot will not hang up in you eloader like most other reclaimed lead shot will. When we meet up to do the exchange and you look at the shot and for some reason you do not like it you dont have to buy it. I have never had that happen. Simply put my reclaimed lead shot will save you money on reloading. It is good for all practice and you will not notice any difference in you averages at the 16 yard line. Lots of my customers use it even at the back fence. Graphit has been added before my final stage of polishing. It is ready for your reloader without doing anything to it. Thanks for your time. Terry
    [​IMG]

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I delivered a load to Ohio this morning. We have started another load and half of it is already spoken for. Let me know as we plan on delivering again the first week in October

5. new loader

new loader Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

check your PM

6. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have 7,000 pounds more to sell to have this load sold out. As soon as it sells out i will schedule delivery. Lead prices have been on the rise lately and went up again today. Get your order in before i have to raise my price. I am available via phone today because it is raining and i cannot screen dirt. 402-720-6347 or send me a pm or email me at leadminer@tvsonline.net

7. Skeetbender

Skeetbender Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi Terry,

The guys who went in on the bulk order wonder how do you transfer & weigh them out when you unload? I did not have an answer.

How far are you from being sold out on the MI. run?

Thanks Bob

8. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Bob, I use a scale. Delivery will be the second week of October. Load is sold out. Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lead shot in michigan

reclaimed lead shot michigan
reclaimed shot for sale for reloading
reclaimed shot in michigan