1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Polished Reclaimed Lead Shot in Colorado

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We are coning to Northeast Colorado again with another load or Excellent Polished reclaimed lead shot. I will be bringing another 12,800 pounds of bulk shot. I already have 2,000 pounds sold. If you are interested in meeting me and picking up some of the cleanest reclaimed lead shot in the country send me a PM or an e-mail or call me at 402-720-6347 and I will be happy to help you out. Price is $1.05 per pound in the bulk or $28.00 per bag if you want it bagged. As soon as I sell out this load we will set a date for delivery. This should happen shortly. If you have never used my polished reclaimed this is the time to try. I do have a minimum stop of 2,000 pounds unless you meet me on my route. I will be coming accross I80 in Nebraska. If you want to meet me on my route I will stop for just about any amount over 250. Please call in the evening as I am running reclamaion equipment during the day. Thanks Terry

We are also scheduling loads to Sparta on Sept 4 thru 8th. Also loads to Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, and Illinois. Call me if you are in any of those areas.

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

3,000 pounds sold 9,000 pounds left to sell.

3. drg123

drg123 Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

What is the best container for the bulk shot

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

5 gallon pails. Gallon milk jugs 2 liter pop bottles. Powder jugs. Used shot bags. Just about anything

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

For those of you that have never purchased my polished reclaimed lead shot here is a description. It is a mix of 7 1/2 and 8's. Once in a while you might find a 6 sneek thru or maybe a few 9's. There is no foreign matter in my shot. As far as steel shot I have an everything accoss strong magnets no less than twice. You will have a very hard time finding any steel in it at all. Maybe never. This shot will not hang up in you eloader like most other reclaimed lead shot will. When we meet up to do the exchange and you look at the shot and for some reason you do not like it you dont have to buy it. I have never had that happen. Simply put my reclaimed lead shot will save you money on reloading. It is good for all practice and you will not notice any difference in you averages at the 16 yard line. Lots of my customers use it even at the back fence. Graphit has been added before my final stage of polishing. It is ready for your reloader without doing anything to it. Thanks for your time. Terry

6. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Take a look. What you see is what you get.
    [​IMG]

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

If you snooze you loose

8. wyogeorge

wyogeorge Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

When will you be in the cheyenne WY area?

9. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I still have 6,000 pounds to sell on this load. Lead prices are itching up and i will probably have to raise my price after this load. As soon as it is sold out i will schedule delivery. I am available to call today as it is raining. 402-720-6347 or send me a pm or email me at leadminer@tvsonline.net

10. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Lead prices have been on the rise and also went up again today. Lock your price in before i have to raise my price. Terry

11. amerrycan

amerrycan TS Member

0   0   0

I bought some on his last run to Colorado. This is great stuff if I was not stocked up still I would get more for sure. James Colorado Springs.

12. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Well, I wished he was coming to Alabama - or even Nashville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.