1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Polished reclaimed lead shot in Arizona

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The Lead Miner will be at the Ben Avery Range in Phoenix Arizona on January 10th, 11th, and 12th selling Very Excellent Polished Reclaimed Lead Shot. We will be in the Vending Area during their shoot. Nancy with Ear Gems will also be there doing Custom Ear Plugs plus be taking orders for shooting shirts and Custom embroidery. If you have never used Lead Miners reclaimed lead shot then here is a view of exactly what it looks like.
    [​IMG]

This may very well be the cleanest reclaimed lead shot you will ever find. You will have an extremely hard time finding any steel shot or any forign matter in it at all. If has been graphited, polished and is ready for your reloader. You will not have to do anything to it except fill your hopper. This shot is excellent for all practice and in my opinion you will not see any difference in your patterns from the 23 yard line and closer. I do have many shooters that use it even from the back fence. It is excellent for sporting clays and skeet also. I can only take so much with me so I am putting a 10 bag limit on a purchase. I really want to get a feel as to how you like it and then we can schedule a load to be delivered at a later date. I sell many truckloads here in the Midwest to many repeat customers. I am from Nebraska and this shoot is just a stop for us on our way to the Shot Show in Vegas. I highly suggest that you pre-order with a phone call to 402-720-6347 or a P.M. thru this site or with an e-mail to leadminer@tvsonline.net. If it goes like usual I will be sold out with pre-orders in a day or two so do not hesitate. Thanks for your time, Terry vonSeggern

P.S. Price is $32.00 per bag.

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

25% of this is already spoken for. Terry

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load is now half spoken for. Dont miss out.

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Still have about 80 bags left.

5. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

0   0   0

Sorry , but $32 seems a little high. It was a good deal at around $25 per 25 lbs. in my opinion. Yes, I agree it is very, very good for 16 yard, maybe even BETTER than hard shot, if you use an ounce and an eigth. But for mid and longer handicap... my suggestion is do a little research. (i.e. pattern testing).

When I compete with other shooters who use it for handicap I often recall a classic Clint Eastwood quote: "Go ahead, make my day".

6. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I know Terry's shot doesn't work for everyone. In my mind its in your mind when it comes to thinking it just doesn't pattern good out of my gun. 27 yds maybe not, but singles and the first shot in doubles yes. 2 yards this summer and a 199 & 198 in singles. It the Indian not the arrow. No one is forcing his price break on you. My 2-Cents worth.

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Shooter R -- I respect your opinion. While $32 may se a little high, that is what I have to have at todays market when the price of lead is where it is at plus the fact that I from Nebraska and have to deliver it 1000 plus miles to Phoenix. My price is based off of what the smelter is paying for reclaimed at the time. I am fortunate to have the major U.S. smelters close to my home base. I have the choice to take it to them by the semi load or go to all the extra work and polish it and sell it to shooters. Its quite the process to get it as good as I do. Therefore coming all the way to Phoenix and having it in bags the price comes to $32 per bag.

Now I like your Clint Eastwood quote however that was the movies and what you may not know is that there were many out takes in the making of that movie where someone DID NOT make Clint Eastwoods day. Lol

Also on the price point. I am not a hobbiest. I am in the business full time and I have to figure in many expenses that a hobbiest does not.

Again I do respect your opinion and somewhat agree. Terry

8. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

Do you ever intend to come to the Houston area? JPM

9. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I only have about 40 bags left. Our lead shot has beem very well received at rhe Ben Avery Range. I will be there again today so come see me early as I dont thinl I will have any left for tomorrow. Terry

Houston, get together a group order for 12,800 pounds amd I will come.

10. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

0   0   0

I'm sorry if I seemed a little rude. I have actually shot more 100's at 16yds. with reclaimed shot, than with new shot. With new shot around $38 a bag, your shot at $32 saves 42 cents a box. That's real money in my book. Next time your up in the Wisconsin area I plan on buying some, as I've seen the quality up close. Good luck to you and your buisness!

11. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Everyone that came by our vendor spot loved the quality of my rclaimed lead shot. We have sold out and are now taking orders for the next load. We are coming back in about 30 days. If you are interested in placing an order please contact me at leadminer@tvsonline.net or send me p.m. on this site. The reports back from the shooters is that they have never seen reclaimed lead shot as clean and good looking as ours. We are proud that we have been able to come up with a fine product and to be able to satisfy so many shooters plus save them some money. Thanks for your business. Terry vonSeggern, Green Excavating & Mining Solutions, LLC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
25 lb bags of lead shot in phoenix az
lead for sale in az

lead shot for sale phoenix

raclaimed lead shot az
reclaimed lead shot for sale in az
reclaimed lead shot in az
reclaimed shot arizona
reclaimed shot for sale in arizona