1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Polished Reclaimed in Minn. and Wisconsin

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have very clean Polished reclaimed lead shot for sale and will be traveling thru Minnesota on Interstate 90 and then thru Wisconsin on 90 proceeding to Northbrook club for the World Sporting Clay Match. I only have 12,800 pounds of polished reclaimed lead shot on this load. Price is $1.05 per pound. Minimum stop is 2,000 pounds so get a group buy together and meet me on the Interstate. I probably have about 1/3 of this spoken for as I was unable to attend the wisconsin State Shoot. I will be contacting those requests shortly or if you are reading this give me a call at 402-720-6347 in the evenings so we can get you taken care of. This will take place on August 17th. I will be in Minnesota in the morning and Wisconsin in the afternoon and evening. You will need your own containers. If you want to purchase by the bag the price is $28.00 per bag but I need to know ahead of time to get it bagged for you. Let me know as soon as possible cuz this load will sell out quickly. Thanks Terry

2. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

leadminer_2008_220415.jpg
    take a look

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I also have most all Downrange Wads at $85.00 per case. Terry 402-720-6347

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

So far i have stops in New Lisban, WI and Skokie, IL. Yi must have you pre- order as this load will sell out before i leave. Do not wait to order Terry

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Muskego WI has now been added to my list of stops. . I have 7,000 pounds left to sell on this load. Terry

6. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

6,000 left to sell

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I am close to sold out. I will tally up the totals and keep you informed . Terry

8. schneep

schneep Member

0   0   0

You do plan to stop at North Bristol Sportsmens club as we discussed I hope??
    We are near Sun Prairie, WI If we need to meet closer to hiway, get in touch with me ASAP

9. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This load is SOLD OUT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.