1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Polished Reclaimed at Missouri Fall Handicap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lead Miner, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I will be bringing 15,000 pounds of Excellent Polished reclaimed lead shot to the Missouri Fall Handicap. Pre orders are encouraged to ensure that I have enough for you. Everytime I bring reclaimed lead shot to the Missouri grounds I sell out so get your pre orders in so you are covered. Bob and the boys down there wipe me out. Please send me a PM or an e-mail to reserve your order. Or call me at 402-720-6347. If you are not going to the MIssouri Fall Handicap then shame on you. They put on a great shoot. Stop by and say Hi. Just like the Literalist does.

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Price??

3. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oops. $1.05 per pound bulk if you have your own containers or $28.00 per bag. Terry

4. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Up for Missouri

5. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

For those of you that have never purchased my polished reclaimed lead shot here is a description. It is a mix of 7 1/2 and 8's. Once in a while you might find a 6 sneek thru or maybe a few 9's. There is no foreign matter in my shot. As far as steel shot I have ran everything accoss strong magnets no less than twice. You will have a very hard time finding any steel in it at all. Maybe never. This shot will not hang up in you reloader like most other reclaimed lead shot will. When we meet up to do the exchange and you look at the shot and for some reason you do not like it you dont have to buy it. I have never had that happen. Simply put my reclaimed lead shot will save you money on reloading. It is good for all practice and you will not notice any difference in you averages at the 16 yard line. Lots of my customers use it even at the back fence. Graphite has been added before my final stage of polishing. It is ready for your reloader without doing anything to it. Thanks for your time. Terry

6. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Take a look. What you see is what you get
    [​IMG]

7. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Going going whats holding you up

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Terry I will take 200 pounds at this shoot. I sent you a PM and I have my own containers.
    Thanks Rooferbob

9. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Terry, you need to get a clearer picture of the shot to post. This one does not do the shot justice.

Jeff

10. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jeff, I dont have time. They are buying it faster than i can polish it with my toothbrush. Terry. I need more toothbrushes.

11. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

For those of you who may be on the fence, this is the best reclaimed shot I have seen. I'll be honest, I was very leary on buying reclaimed because of a bag I got years ago(not from Terry). The stuff I got back then was mostly lead dust and flat pieces. So when Terry was close by me, I thought I'd check it out. He makes no bones about it. If you don't like what he has, you can walk away. He will let you see what you are buying before you pay. He doesn't advertise one thing and sell another. This is all top notch reclaimed shot. It is cleaned, polished and sorted very thoroughly. I dumped a bag from him in a tub and ran a powerful magnet through it and didn't get so much as a spec of steel dust. He also graphites the shot so it loads like new without bridging in your loader. I have not been able to tell a difference in the way it loads or shoots as compared to new shot. The shot is also very round. His mining procedures assure that the shot does not get flattened in the process. This stuff is as close to new as you can get without buying new. I don't get anything for bragging his shot and I barely know Terry. I just like to pass on a good thing when I find it. This is a good thing from a very nice straight shooting guy.

This is from a bag I bought. Good stuff.....

[​IMG]

12. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Lead prices have been on the rise lately and rose again today. Get your order in before i have to raise my price. Terry

13. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Time is about here and supplies are about spoken for. Still taking pre orders. Terry

14. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I failed to mention that we will not be in Missouri untill Tuesday morning as we are at the Kansas shoot the first weekend. We will also be leaving friday afternoon so we can attend a family wedding.
    Sorry for any confusion. Terry

15. Lead Miner

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

If you want to pick up your lead you will need to do so by 4 on thursday as we will be leaving shortly thereafter. Terry

16. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Another happy camper here, been shooting Terrys re-claim shot now for about 2 years. (bought 25 bags) Not that I shoot all that much but I doubt that I would know any difference if somebody was handing me shells with mixed new and re-claim shot. Ross Puls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.