1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Pink Top Guns

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jacob Guthrie, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie TS Member

0   0   0

I have quite a few flats of the pink Federal Top Guns for sale, They are all 2 3/4 dram 1-1/8oz 8 shot. 1145 fps asking $60 a flat no tax. Will have some at Evansville gun club (Indiana) this weekend. Let me know if you would like to purchase some. Email, PM, or call me for info or an order. Thanks Jacob Guthrie 812-620-3671.
  2. smsnyder

smsnyder Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Your are on the wrong web page. Pink shells are for skeet shooters. LOL
  3. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie TS Member

0   0   0

Hey now! There is nothing wrong with skeet if you have a good skirt! (I of course don't) but they were the Brest Cancer Awareness shells Federal had a certain amount of their proceeds go to breast cancer awareness. I am going to do the same if I can get them sold! Jacob Guthrie
  4. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie TS Member

0   0   0

sorry forgot to put how many I have, 40 flats.
  5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Active Member

0   0   0

I could have bought all I wanted at $5.00 a box (plus tax) when they were selling around here!!! I don't know what they sold for around your area. Good Luck on selling them though. Break-em all. Jeff
  6. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Pull&Mark Yes Jeff if that dog did'nt stop to take a poop he might have caught that rabbit to.lol.
  7. Pull & Mark

0   0   0

Bluedotman, Maybe its time to put the cork back into the bottle and take your meds before bedtime. Break=em all. Jeff
  8. Bluedotman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Pull&Mark i might just do that. but i might go catch that Rabbit. Blow em up. Bluedot
  9. Pull & Mark

0   0   0

Not if I catch-em first. LOL. Break-em all. Jeff
  10. Bluedotman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Pull & Mark just don't stop to take a poop and you might just catch him. lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.