1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Pilla/Hidef G2 Panther/Puma RX glasses insert

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

This is a RX insert for the Hidefspex Panther Post or Puma Post. You can take these to you local eye doctor and have them insert lenses in your prescription, or send them to hidef and they'll do it for you. This is the newest G2 insert, with the metal on the bottom, which offers less vision obstruction than the original design.

I received this with a set of Hidefspex that I just bought, and since i shoot with contacts, I don't have a use for it.

Hidef told me retail on this insert w/ out lenses is $80.

$50 for these shipped to you. Take them to your eye doctor, they'll remove the lenses that are in them now, put yours in, and your good to go. Will only work with the "Panther Post" or "Puma Post" model with the adjustable nose piece.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

this RX insert is sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hidefspex panther