1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - Phil Kiner DVDs & Frank Hoppe VHS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jawari2000, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jawari2000

Jawari2000 Member

0   0   0

The following items are for sale. Please add actual shipping from zippy 68588. Everything works fine - no problems with the media. Thanks for looking.

1. Phil Kiner's Trapshooting DVD (showing 400 in the foreground) - $20

2. Phil Kiner's Trapshooting DVD (newer, with closeup of Phil) - $35

3. Frank Hoppe VHS Tape - $8.

Use email - I am not too good with the private message.
    jawari2000_2008_0303.jpg

2. Jawari2000

Jawari2000 Member

0   0   0

The newer Kiner DVD (the one in the middle in the picture) spoken for, pending receipt of funds.

3. Jawari2000

Jawari2000 Member

0   0   0

All items spoken for pending receipt of funds. I have responded to those that emailed, if the deals don't go through I will let those in the queue know. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.