1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S PFS for Perazzi MX RH with Ultimate Comb

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ffwildcat, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

0   0   0

For sale is a newer model PFS with Perazzi MX older style grip (larger radius) Right Handed grip. Also included is the Ultimate Fit Comb which includes two combs, the original plus a walnut comb I had custom made. Unit functions perfectly. My son has outgrown the LOP adjustments and we had to go to a wood stock otherwise he would still be shooting this unit. The photo shows the original grip - I need to take another picture with the existing grip which we swapped out to accomodate my son's huge hands. Let me know if you need extra pix and I will take them and fire them off to interested parties. Asking price is $900.00. Includes all tools and manuals, grip, UFC and two combs. Shipping will be whatever UPS costs to deliver by ground. Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

2. Chip Pitcairn

Chip Pitcairn TS Member

0   0   0

What is the maximum LOP on your unit?

3. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

0   0   0

The maximum LOP on any PFS is 16".

You can pick up a little more with spacers and recoil pad thickness.

Chip - we met this weekend in Kerrville (I was talking to you about flyfishing for reds and you sent me some pictures of my son).

Best
    Jim

4. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

0   0   0

Sold pending receipt of funds

5. Chip Pitcairn

Chip Pitcairn TS Member

0   0   0

I remember you Jim, you got hoarse calling lost on all my targets. I hope your voice has recovered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.