1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ F/S Perazzi Wood Set MX-8 Style @@

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dennis DeVault, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Photos below are of a stock and forend for a low to medium rib Perazzi MX-8 style of receiver. The wood is black walnut with deluxe checkering. There is an adjustable butt plate for the stock and a 4-way adjustable comb. This was a piece that we ran extra for the Perazzi receiver. If you have an interest we will glass bed the stock to your receiver and fit all the forend iron to the wood. This is for type 1 or 2 hardware in the Perazzi. There will be no charge for fitting the iron to the wood. The price is $ 1,500.00 for the set and you can call me if there is an interest in this set. 330-456-6070 at the shop 330-936-5102 on my cell. Thank you for taking a look.

Dennis DeVault

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dennis. All the pics suggest a "type 4" set up. Show us a picture of the rear of the iron and the lug on the bbl. If that is out the door, then just the interior of the forend that will show the "key" nut slots in the forend.

It does not look like a type 1 or 2 set up.

Jack

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

The gun in your pictures is a newer type IV. If that's the wood, it's forearm will not fit on type I, II, or III.

Other than what Jack said, type I and type II forearm wood does not interchange.

4. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My apologies you are correct that is the newer style forend hardware. The gun it was bolted on to is not here any longer so I cannot show proper photos of the inside. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the correction.

Dennis DeVault

5. VTRookie

VTRookie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dennis,

Is it possible to modify the forend (at extra cost) to fit a type 3?
    Nice set!

John

Search tags for this page

new style perazzi wood