1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi Trap Combo MX8

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by country gentleman, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

MX-8 Perazzi/Ithaca Put together by Giacomo in Italy. Fixed choke top single 34in full. O/U bbls have 12 Briley thin wall chokes 30in with original pattern papers. Case hardened reciever, average wood, 2 forends cased. 2 trigger groups. Extra parts. Gun is mechanically sound and shoots great. Fully adjustable stock with new soft comb all done by Country Gentleman this year. First 5000.00 takes it. I do not have this gun in my possession. It belongs to Ryan Bland @ Lindenwood University. All calls go to him 618-550-9406 e-mail ifitflyitdie@hotmail.com

2. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Ryan, I've got a couple of questions not exactly covered by Country Gentleman's post. I find your gun attractive, but need to know a couple more things before I take any plunge.

The full choke on the single. Is it still the the factory untouched full: 0.038 or thereabouts, or has it been opened?

What shape is the case-hardening color in?

Last, what do those pattern papers predict about the point of impact of the O/U barrels?

Neil

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Send pictures, please

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Got the pictures, thanks. Nice looking gun.

6. Perazzi-Mx8

Perazzi-Mx8 TS Member

How old is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.