1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi TMX

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bill0501, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill0501

bill0501 TS Member

Hi,
    I have a Perazzi TMX for sale. Purchased this two years ago. Shot it a couple hundred rounds. Very nice shooter but alas I have a bunch of trap guns and I'm getting rid of an all but few. This has a Soft Touch stock and ported barrel. This unit has the plain-jane 2x4 wood Perazzi fitted from time-to-time. No cracks though and (the wood) fits the gun perfectly and is solid as a rock. The blueing is warn under the receiver ... other than that the finish is nice. It comes with only the number '8' choke tube. The gun handles really nice. It is one of the things I like about TMX's.

I'm not out to pinch very dime out of this sale. I would never sell anything that has any issues. This is a very nice gun and good shooter. I figure $2700 should be an attractive price. Shoot me an Email with your phone number and I'll chat with you about the gun. I have been an ATA shooter for over 30 years. I do have a bunch of photo's I would be happy to send if interested.

Bill

2. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.