1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Perazzi TM-1 -- $REDUCED$ - SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by EE, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

For Sale is my TM-1. Early Ithaca import. All numbers match except for the trigger. Trigger was reworked by Giacomo at the Grand in 2008. It is a pull trigger. 34" barrel, fixed full choke. Barrel has been worked by Stu Wright, and is marked "Wright 27". Bore measures .746", and choke measures .714", giving .032" constriction. The comb is contoured slightly for a right-handed shooter, and the stock has an adjustable buttplate with a KickEze pad. LOP is 14 3/8". Note that there appears to be a repair in the stock just behind the tang. I don't know when that was done or who repaired it as it was like that when I bought it 4 years ago and it hasn't given a bit of trouble. There are a few minor gun rack dings, but nothing major. The gun shoots great but it doesn't fit me as well as my Beretta, so I never shoot it any more.

Price is $1400, shipped to your FFL, including to California at no extra charge. PM me, or email dlsteele_at_windstream.net, or call 803-261-3264.

David

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

That is a very fair price. Someone should scoop that one up. Bulge.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice gun and price! But ... I already have one !

4. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Out of curiousity, what is the length of pull? Is that some kind of Morgan pad?

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

5. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Rodbuster, the LOP is 14 3/8", and I believe the butt plate is a Morgan.

Thanks.

6. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Note corrected choke measurement, and further price reduction.

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Man.. this is a tough croud... This gun is a steal..

8. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm not a Perazzi man but how much more life is there in this gun? Lever is straight but not sure if Perazzi follows that "Lever to the right" as an indicator. Thanks, Dave T.

9. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

A new locking block would move the lever to the right, but it locks up tight as is.

Thanks for the call.

David

10. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Sold Pending Funds. Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.