1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Perazzi TM-1 -- Price Reduced$

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by EE, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

For Sale is my TM-1. Early Ithaca import. All numbers match except for the trigger. Trigger was reworked by Giacomo at the Grand in 2008. It is a pull trigger. 34" barrel, fixed full choke. Barrel has been worked by Stu Wright, and is marked "Wright 27". The choke measures .028" constriction. The comb is contoured slightly for a right-handed shooter, and the stock has an adjustable buttplate with a KickEze pad. Note that there appears to be a repair in the stock just behind the tang. I don't know when that was done or who repaired it as it was like that when I bought it 4 years ago and it hasn't given a bit of trouble. There are a few minor gun rack dings, but nothing major. The gun shoots great but it doesn't fit me as well as my Beretta, so I never shoot it any more.

Price REDUCED TO $1575, shipped to your FFL, including to California at no extra charge. PM me, or email dlsteele_at_windstream.net, or call 803-261-3264.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sidetrack

sidetrack Member

0   0   0

would you consider 1300.00?

Thanks
    Jeff

3. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Thanks for the offer, Jeff, but I must decline. Sorry.

EE

4. sidetrack

sidetrack Member

0   0   0

Hey it never hurts to try ,thank you for your response.

Jeff

5. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Need to move this gun. Price reduced one more time to $1575.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.