1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi TM-1 EXTRA Special Special

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birdtracker, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

Perazzi TM1, fixed choke, The special is it has a Moneymaker adjustable rib similiar to the TM-10. 14 3/8 LOP. The extra special special is the Bowen release trigger. And the extra etra special special is the barrel was tuned by Wilkinson for Winchester silver bullets. And yes its got his stamp on it. Now the not so special. The monte carlo stock has a adjustable pad, it needs an adjustable comb so it lines up with the rib. I think the previous owner shot it with a PFS. The forearm has a couple marks in it.Bluing on the whole gun is pretty nice. $2500 firm. you can p.m me or email is above. Located north of Dayton Ohio if you would like to finger it alittle. FFL to FFL is required otherwise. Birdtracker

2. birdtracker

0   0   0

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Birdtracker. Since when does a gun have to leave Ohio from a FFL? A handgun, yes.But why a long gun?

And you have a pretty nice set-up here. Should be well balanced considering the Wilkinson weight loss and the Moneymaker weight gain.

and f any one really needs a P4 TM trigger I have one to sell.

Jack

Ok on your choice of tranaction

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Bird...,

You have pm...bernie

5. birdtracker

0   0   0

bgf: I sent you a reply. Its interesting that are family's are linked. The gun really shoulders great for a left handed person with a long neck.

MIA: all my transactions go FFL to FFL. Peace of mind that the person is allowed to purchase. Some have lost that right. Birdtracker

6. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

B-Tracker,

Is that an Ithaca or Winchester import? Looks like no engraving on the receiver. Is it a Perazzi USA Import?

Do all numbers match?

7. birdtracker

0   0   0

It says made in Italy on the barrel and Ithaca Gun Company N.Y on the other side. All the iron numbers match. Wood numbers are different. Birdtracker

8. birdtracker

0   0   0

up for the weekend. Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.