1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S PERAZZI SCO SIDEPLATE w/ 5 Barrels ***********

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by P-Stick, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P-Stick

P-Stick Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

You are viewing a one of a kind full side-plate Perazzi SCO Extra Gold Four Barrel set engraved by the master engraver Angelo Bee. This gun comes with an extra 12 gauge barrel, for a total of five (5) barrels and four (4) matching Schnabel forearms (one for each gauge).

The elegant engraving on this SCO covers the receiver, trigger group, all four forearm metal and each of the five barrels. The engraving on this gun and its barrels features a total of thirty-four (34) gold inlays, twenty (20) of which are on the receiver, each barrel has two, and each forearm has one. The right side of the receiver has nine (9) gold quail inlays, and the left side of the receiver has eight (8) gold quail inlays. The bottom of the receiver has a gold dog inlay holding a dead duck and two gold flower inlays. All five (5) barrels have matching deep relief scroll engraving on the shoulders, with gold flowers and scroll work on each side of the top barrel. Additionally, each sub-gauge barrel is engraved with a gold inlay identifying the gauge of that barrel. The trigger guard has a gold woodcock inlay. There is a gold quail inlay on the top of the key. There are also gold inlays on the safety latch and the bottom of each forearm metal.

This gun features Exhibition grade wood with exquisite oak leaf checkering on the stock and each forearm. The stock dimensions are 1 5/8” drop at the comb, 2 ¼” drop at the heel. There is an adjustable length of pull trigger mechanism, which allows for a length of pull from 14 ½ - 15”. The stock has a comfortable palm swell for a right handed shooter and is cast off.

This Perazzi SCO has an external selectable trigger group, with coil springs. It also has a pierced Perazzi key, and a custom made safety switch.

The barrels have both Perazzi chokes and Briley chokes, thirty-eight (38) in total. The chokes are as follows:
    1. 12 gauge barrel: Briley Chokes: cyl, cly, sk/sk, IC, LMod, Mod, Mod, Imod, full;
    2. 20 gauge barrel: Briley chokes (Perazzi threads) : Skeet/Skeet and Perazzi chokes: 0,0,2,2,4,4,6,6,8,10;
    3. 28 gauge barrel: Briley chokes: skeet (2), IC(2), LMOD (2), IMOD (2);
    4. 410 barrel: fixed chokes; and
    5. Extra 12 gauge barrel: Perazzi chokes: 0,0,2,2,4,4,8,8.

This gun comes with a Perazzi four barrel case, and a separate Perazzi barrel case for the extra 12 gauge barrels.

A gun of this quality and with five barrels is undoubtedly extremely rare. This is a great opportunity for you to own a full four barrel set Perazzi SCO Extra Gold gun. Replacement cost of just all the engraved barrels for this gun is well over $25,000. Additionally, the inlays and engraving, would cost probably close to $40K to replicate by anyone capable of duplicating this fine work. The pictures of this gun do not do it justice as it is truly an incredible work of art by Angelo Bee.

Three day inspection period.

Shipped to your FFL.

Asking Price: $48,000 Shipped.

pstick_2009_200250.jpg

pstick_2009_200251.jpg

pstick_2009_200252.jpg

pstick_2009_200253.jpg

pstick_2009_200254.jpg

pstick_2009_200255.jpg

pstick_2009_200256.jpg

pstick_2009_200257.jpg

pstick_2009_200258.jpg

pstick_2009_200259.jpg

pstick_2009_200260.jpg

pstick_2009_200261.jpg

pstick_2009_200262.jpg

pstick_2009_200263.jpg

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Expensive trigger.

3. jm9x23

jm9x23 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Did I miss the barrel length?

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

My car doesn't have that many options. But it is beautiful. (The gun, not the car)

5. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

0   0   0

extremely nice good luck with the sale !

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Only if I had won the Powerball the other night!

7. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

OMG, that is one beautiful shotgun set. The fact that it's even for sale is amazing. Thanks for letting us view such a stunning creation by Angelo Bee. I'm writing a letter to Santa immediately. I could of had this set cheaper than my divorce years ago.....not really laughing, more like a sob.

8. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Holy Sh!t That is beautiful! Too bad I'm a lefty..

9. red hammer

red hammer Member

0   0   0

Could you please give barrel length thanks

10. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

WOW !!!

Fit for a king.

11. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Question... Is this a real factory Perazzi SCO? It looks like a false side plate upgrade.

Pretty gun.

T

12. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

TBaber, The seller indicated this was done by Angelo Bee.

Angelo Bee was a Browning engraver in Belgium, he move to Chatsworth in northen Los Angeles 20 some years ago, he does many upgrades in the U.S. And this one has his signature "French Gray" finish.

Work like this will take him at least a year to deliver if you call him every other month.

If this is a factory Extra ORO gun, it'll not have border lines of the side plates, the shoulder on the breech will have a different angle, and there will have no engravings on the barrel except a decorated line on the borders.

Anyway, VERY fancy gun, definitely much fancier than an Extra ORO. If this fits your taste, it's a rare chance to own one without the wait. Good luck on the sale.

Expensive trigger. :)

13. buster45

buster45 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Please contact Terry Farris 405 341 6561. He is a serious buyer. His questions are barrel lengths,are all barrels matching serial numbers and weight.
    or you can contact me at claybuster45@cox.net or 405 630 0277.

thanks Buster

14. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Steve W

You appear to answer my question. This is not a Perazzi SCO.

Nice upgrade but not a real SCO

T

15. P-Stick

P-Stick Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Gentlemen,

As indicated in the description this is an Angelo Bee gun, it is not a factory engraved gun. If it was a factory Perazzi SCO the price would be substantially more. The fact of the matter is that it is still an incredible gun, that will be show stopper anywhere you bring it.

The 4 barrels are 28 3/8 and the additional 12 gauge barrel is 29.5"

16. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Great gun. I am like Steve, I love the externally selectable adjustable lop triggers. They are a big up charge from the factory. Not many out there. I have 2 of them. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful.

Joey

17. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I had a sideplated aftermarket many years ago and despite the fact that they are aftermarket the engraving on this one is a good example of his better work by far

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS- what is the serial number range please?

18. P-Stick

P-Stick Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The gun is a Type IV, serial number range 95XXX.

19. SundayDuffer

SundayDuffer TS Member

0   0   0

Too beautiful to be buried in the forum. Bumping it up.

20. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Awesome, whatever it is!

That is a gun that everyone will notice. If you are shooting box birds you better not miss!!

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
perazzi 4 barrel set
perazzi barrel sets with forarms
perazzi chatsworth
perazzi sco engraving sale
perazzi sco extra gold sideplates

perazzi sco oro

perazzifourbarellguns
sco extra gold