1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi Receiver & Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by markdenis, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

For Sale: MX-8 Mirage receiver and double release trigger. Both are complete and in perfect working condition. Bluing has some minor wear and is about normal. Release is a B. McDaniel and fires bottom first. Serial# of receiver 55385. Trigger has different number but fits perfectly and works fine. I have shot this outfit for a few years but I sold the barrels and this is what I have left. $1800.00 and I pay shipping and insurance.

Mark Rounds

2. Ceil

Ceil Member

Mark
    Would you sell the receiver without the trigger?
    Thanks
    Ceil

3. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Ceil

Yes I would sell them separate. I think the double release should bring $600.00 at least. That leaves $1200.00 for the receiver.

Mark

4. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

It is at 12 O'clock

Mark

5. Ceil

Ceil Member

Mark
    What is the serial # on the receiver? And I am not quite sure I understand Mike's question concerning the top lever release pin.
    Thanks
    Ceil

6. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Serial# of receiver 55385. I am not real sure what the difference is. Maybe Mike can answer that for you.

Mark

7. rad 53

rad 53 Member

hi mark, just wondering if you had the trigger set back or did perazzi make a trigger that sat right back in the gaurd like your one? i would be real keen to get a set back trigger like this if they are available,thanks, donald.

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok here is my 2 cent's worth I haven't a clue about perazzi products I have owned a new one many moons ago but wasn't my cup of tea, but really al I wanted to say Markdennis is a straight shooter when it comes to buying or selling stuff like this so that is all I wanted to say about this thread.

Sincerley

Foghorn220

9. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Thanks Mike and Craig. It is a nice solid receiver. Sold to Ceil.

Mark Rounds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.