1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

&&& F/S Perazzi Parts ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

If you are in need of good Perazzi Parts I have some available. MX-2000 Receiver and forend iron $3,500.00 Forend external latch has been gold nitrided. 32" over under barrels fixed low rib both bores are .736 bottom barrel choke is .712 top barrel barrel is choked .704 the barrel is non-ported Price $ 2,800.00. Top 34" single barrel fixed rib no-porting, bore .739 choke .704 Price $2400.00. Allem Double release triggers $ 950.00. Stock and forend $750.00 stock has a rad recoil system. You can call the shop @ 330-456-6070 or my cell phone @ 330-936-5102 I will be at the Kentucky State Shoot all this week.

Dennis DeVault

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Hiya Dennis...if the lop of the stock is 14.5 or longer, I'll take your wood...LB

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Dennis,

When you coming down?

Matt

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Dennis: Email me the pic of the 34" single barrel if still available.

It is back-bored or factory 0.739"?

Thanks.

Whiz White

5. Dennis DeVault

Whiz white,

Sorry for the miss understanding, it is a factory bored barrel according to the owner. Also I got a couple of calls today and the people stated that the photos are not showing uo on their computers. Since I am a computer dummy I will try and repost the pictures but they show up on alkl the computers in the shop so I am a little lost.

Dennis DeVault

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=perazzisingleandcase.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=perazzidoublerelease.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. Dennis DeVault

The trigger is internally selectable for top or bottom barrel. Also the trigger itself can be moved forward or backward.

Dennis DeVault

7. Dennis DeVault

Pending final approval all the parts have been so;d.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.