1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX8 type Release/Pull Trigger-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by drgondog, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

I have a Release/Pull MX8 triger, serial number 37944 For Sale - $525 including shipping and insurance. This is a vintage 1971-1972 Ithaca import but functionally excellent.

I do not know who performed the modification.

email me if you are interested. marshall_william at hotmail dot com
    drgondog_2012_13113.jpg

drgondog_2012_13114.jpg

drgondog_2012_131112.jpg

2. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

Question - eBay has been a successful outlet for Release Trigger/Perazzi sales at $750 to 995 - one was just pulled with a price of $1495.

I have put this one up there at $575 with several decent 'offers' but not quite right to account for eBay's commission. I think I have these low enough to provide for re-blue to those offended by the polish job.

comments?

Bill

3. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

4. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I will take it for $525.

See your PM's and email.

Doug