1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX8 stock/soft touch $495.00

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rick979, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry. That is not a "Soft Touch". And "custom wood"? You are missing a fence post somewhere.

2. cf4952

cf4952 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It was a "G-Square" last time it was listed.....

3. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

0   0   0

Last time, the trapshooter's logon id was different, yet the email is the same... This is the one being sold out of an 'emporium' outside a small town in Nevada. The one who agreed to sell to one buyer, yet was trying to drum up more sales on the same item at the same time. May be on the 'up and up', but as always, buyer beware...

4. joe scout

joe scout Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm not sure what type of unit that this is thats why I put softtouch "type" I had thought it was a "G" squared, I stand corrected.

Tks,

Joe

5. joe scout

joe scout Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I think you got it wrong partner -- the reason there are two different e-addresses -- is because my dauhter was kind enough to post a the picture on the site for me. The price has not changed.

Joe

6. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

0   0   0

Interesting reply, and from yet a third id... How's the weather there in Nevada this time of year 'partner'?

7. joe scout

joe scout Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Reno,Nevada weather has been pretty nasty the last two weeks -- there is a big difference between Southern Nevada and Northern Nevada --- Reno has seen a couple of feet of snow. Southern part of the state has been nice.

Sorry I noticed I mis-spelled "daughter" in my previous message. At 65 years old I've resised up-dating my internet system -- thus the need for help from my daughter.

Tks,

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.