1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX3 stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by woodski, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

Used perazzi MX3 stock only(no forearm wood) with up/down adjustable check piece. It's in very good cond. with afew light handling marks. I believe it will fit all the MX series guns with removable trigger groups. Email me for pics or call me at 360-888-9855 for more info. I had this price listed wrong at $250 it was supposed to be $350.00 and I will ship it to Cont.USA for that. SORRY for the confusion I am new to this. Thanks, Bob Woods

2. woodski

woodski Member

3. woodski

woodski Member

Stock is off my MX3 combo,I bought one with a softouch very reasonable. LOP was 14 3/4 with a sims pad, or 14 1/2 with the white line it came with (you can have either one)don't know DAC but it hasn't been cut at all or anything other than the adjustable cheekpiece work (I don't know who did it? looks very prof. and works great) thanks to all for the help, Bob woods

4. woodski

woodski Member

5. woodski

woodski Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.