1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX3 34" Top Single w/extras

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lbshootin, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

F/S Perazzi MX3 34

I am trying to sell a Perazzi MX3, 34" Top Single trap gun. I cannot locate a set of O/U barrels for it, and I would like to upgrade to a combo. Please view it at the link: http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=99340767..There are pics there plus the info. Gun was reworked by Giacomo in 2007, it has the release lever well to the right. This is a FULL choke barrel, ported, no choke tubes. Icluded is an MX2000 buttstock and the complete original wood set that has an adjustable soft (leather) covered comb, and an adjustable recoil pad. The reserve price on Gunbroker is above 2,500 (tho' not by much), but I have had great experiences buying and selling on this link, that I am offering the gun reduced here for $2200.00. Would keep it, but no-one is selling their O/U's..Thanks for your time, LarryB

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

F/S Perazzi MX3 34

Ibeshootin, You have mail. Jake

3. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

F/S Perazzi MX3 34

Still available!...Call or email now!..
    Thanks, LB

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

F/S Perazzi MX3 34