1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S PERAZZI MX2000 RS COMBO SET ALL CUSTOM

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nancy, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nancy

nancy TS Member

0   0   0

I am selling my Perazzi MX2000 RS trap gun. The gun is a combo matched set serial #'s 1221xx. The barrels have been done thru wilkinson they are fixed chokes. The lenght of the singles barrel is 34" double barrel 32" lenght of pull is 15" wood all customized by Perazzi. Gun has some custom engraving. Gun is in excellent shape. I am asking $10,000 BUT will consider offers please call Bob @ 954-214-7647
    thanks Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Pretty gun.

Is the beautiful stock from a non RS gun?

3. nancy

nancy TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Steve

brought it to perazzi they had done the custom wood in there shop at the grand.

Thanks Bob

4. nancy

nancy TS Member

0   0   0

5. nancy

nancy TS Member

0   0   0

I will drop price to $9500 if your interested thanks bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.