1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX2000 Combo w/extra tubed O/U Barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by aiken1, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aiken1

aiken1 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 34/32 MX2000 combo that I bought new from Ray Stafford set up with an Allem double release, ported fixed choke Wilkerson barrels and the factory aluminum case. I had Giacomo go thru the gun mechanically just before I stopped shooting it. The receiver bluing is worn, the fore arm needs to be refinished or replaced, and the stock is as new as I had a Precision Fit stock on it.

I also have a set of 32" O/U Perazzi non-ported, tubed barrells in a Perazzi Hard case.

I would like 10,000 everything including the extra tubed O/U barrels.

I would consider trades for SA military style/black guns up thru a Ma Deuce from any country, Desert Eagle, Springfield XDM Black 45ACP, Glock 21, Scamp camper, but no NFA guns as I live in Communist Illinois

I also would split everything up if it would work out.

Jeff Bussan

2. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

email sent, Unless its a dog, I'll take it

3. aiken1

aiken1 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold Pending Funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.