1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX15L

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wolfee, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX15L For Sale

Original case, choke tubes, extra hammer spring. Beautiful wood. Pull trigger and a 34" barrel with an adjustable rib. Locks up tight. Will try and post pics tomorrow. If there are any specific pics or questions email me or text me at
    812-580-9937
    $6200 obo

Jim Wolfe

2. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

0   0   0

what does the L stand for in MX15L? thanks milt luther

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Better wood, sometimes. Plated and engraved receiver. Need pics of both side of stocks and forearms. Close up of mars, nicks and wear. Closed pic of top lever. Breech face. Receiver and forearm iron radii. Need to know if gun has had any alterations from original factory specs. List of what come with it. Good luck.

4. plaw

plaw Active Member

0   0   0

L=lusso which transfer in English to very Fancy., that's what I was told.

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Luxury Grade......silver receiver with engraving. I have one.

6. shoobedoo

shoobedoo Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Like this...

[​IMG]

7. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

0   0   0

I apologize for not having pics up yet work got crazy this week. I also need to talk to the owner about possibly lowering the price some after seeing what a few others are going for.

Jim this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.