1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Perazzi MX10RS combo!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tstevens09, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tstevens09

tstevens09 TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to sell my MX10RS. Round count is well under 100k rounds. I bought the gun three years used in high school(2006) and only shot it two more years after that. In 2008 I traded the RS undersingle barrel for the MX8 barrel at the Iowa state shoot. I have yet to get definitive answer on whether the rib is a moneymaker or a take-off from another perazzi barel. The stock has a very slight right hand cast and has a kick-eez recoil pad. The barrels have both been worked by Wilkinson. The single measures .744" in the bore and is choked .038". The double is .737" in both bores and is choked .030"/.017". The add-on rib you see on the double was built by keensights. I had to add the rib so the point of impact would be the same between the barrels. The rib can easily be removed by pulling fishing line between the add-on and original rib cutting through the black silicone that holds it on. Beings this was originally an undersingle combo, the trigger is non-selectable. What I did was to pull the cocking paw out of the bottom barrel side of the trigger when I shot the top single. I would like to sell the gun and both barrels together but I would also consider parting off the top single but not the o/u. I'm asking $7750 for the combo. If you have any questions you can PM me but I would prefer an email to tjs3714(at)hotmail.com so that it comes straight to my phone.
    Thanks,
    Travis Stevens from SD

tstevens09_2008_03035.jpg

tstevens09_2008_03036.jpg

tstevens09_2008_03037.jpg

tstevens09_2008_03038.jpg

tstevens09_2008_03039.jpg

2. tstevens09

tstevens09 TS Member

0   0   0

3. tstevens09

tstevens09 TS Member