1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S PERAZZI MX TRIGGER Top/Bottom SOLD F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For sale something in metal, not wood. I've been told by all my trapshooting buddies that, after 450,000 registered targets, it's time to move on to a release trigger. The recently installed Soft Touch device has made a world of difference in my ability to stay with the gun through multiple day competitions, but I'm told that I'll once again be perfect if I just give up and go to a release. Soooooooooooooooo, my extra MX style Perazzi trigger is going on the blocks. This is a top first MX-3 trigger that was tuned by Luccio Sosta this past summer in Kingsburg at 3 pounds pull and hasn't been fired since. Serial number 45852 with an ebony/ivory touch in the different colored hammers. I'm selling this back-up trigger and reinvesting the funds in a release so that I can get back to "perfect" as soon as possible.

Any buyer is welcome to own this trigger at $550.00 REDUCED TO $500.00 AND SOLD PRF and the shipping via Priority Mail is on me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trigger is in Oregon.

Thanks for looking,

Mike Mann

2. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

bump

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Price reduced to $500.00. Ought to shake some fence-sitters off the fence.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.