1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S PERAZZI MX P4 ADJ. TRIGGER PRICE "SPF"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PINOYSHOOTER, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

"SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUND" Perazzi MX P4 Adjustable LOP and Internally Selectable, Allems Release/Release, Bottom First in Excellent Condition (PICTURES ARE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No blueing wear on trigger guard just fluorescent light glare only.
    Thank you.

2. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

3. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

4. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

5. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

6. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

7. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

8. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

0   0   0

How much trouble is it to remove the release hooks and shoot it as a pull/pull?

thx

9. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

rbmtrap I do not know how much trouble to remove the release hooks. Suggest you contact Mr. Phillip Crenwelge Tel. 210-313-5988. Also you are better off buying P4 adjustable trigger with pull/pull only. Thanks.

10. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

To convert it back to pull is not difficult, the trigger might needs sear tuning to get the right pull weight.

11. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

12. mxzsnowking

mxzsnowking TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in the trigger. I would like to talk to you over the phone if possible. My email address is as follows- mxzsnowking@comcast.net. If you get back to me I will email you my number and we can talk about the trigger. It really looks great. I hope to hear from you soon!!

Mark

13. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

Mark, email sent to you.

14. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Hey,Mark and others-just wanted to say that this seller is a good,trusty guy that I have dealt with and has become a friend. And I've seen the trigger and it is as described...Paul in Virginia

15. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

well, couple of things. 1) it is NOT a BOTTOM FIRST. It is selectable. 2)It is my experience that the hooks can be ulled and the trigger will be good as a PULL trigger. The only way you know isto pull the hooks, and test the trigger with a rather expensive trigger pull gage. Often, the pull weight is upped with the additon of tauter spring rather than filing the seers.

And all that we do is push out the pin in the center of the hooks, remove the hooks, replace the pin being careful to press the springs back into plce adn then it is a PULL/PULL trigger.

16. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I doubt that anything would have to be done with the sears.

The release is built such that the sears function normally, no modifications would be necessary, and there is simply no reason to alter them. They simply release the hammers when the trigger is pulled, and then the hooks hold the hammer until the trigger is released.

Many time, however, the sear sleeves are removed when the release hooks are installed due to dimension issues. New sleeves, Perazzi part #177, are cheap at about $9.00 each, so to get back to a pull trigger, is pretty easy, simple, and cheap.

This is a nice trigger and having the option to sell it as a pull or release certainly increases its value in my opinion.

Whiz White

17. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

F/S PERAZZI MX P4 ADJ. TRIGGER PRICE

THANK YOU JACK AND WHIZ WHITE...ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.