1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX-8 Combo - Pic's

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Sky Buster, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

F/S Perazzi MX-8 Combo - Pic

Selling a MX-8 combo purchased in the early 80's. This set is about as new as a used gun can be. I rate the condition about 98+. Top single is 34" with .040 choke. Over/Under is 32", choked .026 and .040 . Bores are original. Nothing on the gun has been altered. Case hardened receiver colors are bright and crisp. Two triggers assemblies with matching serial numbers. Also includes
    the release hooks for the top single barrel and bottom O/U barrel. 2009 Perazzi retail price is $16,700.00 Selling for $5,995.00 delivered.GUN HAS BEEN SOLD!!

<a href="http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/jayson888/?action=view¤t=MX-8Combo001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/jayson888/?action=view¤t=MX-8Combo002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/jayson888/?action=view¤t=MX-8Combo004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. jayson88

jayson88 TS Member

0   0   0

Sky Buster are you the original owner. How many rounds thru this?

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

Wow what a nice Perazzi wish I had the bucks. I know Sky Buster he is a good honest guy to buy from and knows his guns, have no hesitation it will be as he says it is. Ross

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I know that "skybuster" guy too. And I think I buy all his guns.

5. Sky Buster

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks Ross! MIA why don't you buy this set? I don't need it now that
    I'm shooting a Guerini.

6. Daisymae

Daisymae TS Member

0   0   0

Still have mx-8 forsale

7. model12x

model12x TS Member

0   0   0

Hello.
    Do you still have the mx8 combo for sale??
    Where abouts do you live, and is it shipable to Canada, if i get the permits for that price?? Have the forcing cones been let out??
    Thank you

Greg

8. Sky Buster

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.