1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX-3 SC-2 Stock Left Handed F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Still For Sale: Factory Perazzi MX-3 Custom SC-2 grade stock and forend. Stock designed by Luccio at 2007 Grand American, delivered in January, 2008. Shot at two registered competitions in late summer, then discovered that I couldn't shoot an over barrel single anymore. Sold the gun at the 2008 Grand with a custom DeVault set of wood. This set is as new factory with the exception that a Pachmayr trap pad was installed by Tom Larkin. Left side palm swell with comb offset for left eyed shooter. I don't have the gun to measure LOP, etc., but recall that the parallel comb was 1 1/2 inches drop and LOP was 14 3/4. Prospective buyer can take delivery, test the measurements and return it in original condition for full refund by picking up return shipping. Beautiful wood typical of the SC-2 upgrade. 2007 price was $24xx.00. Will sell for $1000.00 including shipping and insurance direct to you. At this price, the price is firm. Stock lives in southern Oregon.

Email to above with any questions.

Regards, Mike Mann ATA Life 07-34685

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

Mike

will it fit an MX8 ?

ernie

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ernie,

I have had this version stock several times before in my 40 year shooting history and they were always interchangeable between MX-3 and MX-8. I recall that there might have been a fitting issue depending on where the top lever release button was on the MX-8. If there was an issue, it was resolved with a few strokes of the file by a qualified gunsmith.

I'm sure others have experience and will comment.

Thanks for your interest, Mike

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Stock is back on the market. Didn't fit the shooter so someone else gets a chance. Responsible offers to email address above. Will accept gold coins as payment. Let me know what you've got.

Mike Mann

5. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

6. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I know that 22% of us are left handed and a couple of those would like this SC-2 stock and forend at 40% of its original price. Somebody needs this beauty.

The door is open for suggestions. Email me at address above.

Mike Mann

7. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

8. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

9. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Couple more ups then it goes in the closet.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.