1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Perazzi MX 2005

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by B12D, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B12D

B12D TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a single barrel perazzi mx 2005. The gun has not been shot much. It was used one year. It has a 34 inch barrel. I only have the rubber comb for it. I would like to get $6500.
    [​IMG]

2. rivers

rivers Member

0   0   0

Are you the original owner?

If you have more pictures, e-mail them to me.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Just an observation. The trigger in this gun has a "set back blade". Many of us shooters like the feel of the blade in the first joint of the index finger and usually a switch out of a standard position blade is about $100 bucks. Maybe I'm off on that as I have never done it, rather just heard gunsmith talk re the item. Nice gun with modern wood, the desirable soft comb and likely shot little. If you want a high rib unsingle, this gun will match up with any on the market. I like it. And fairly priced too.

For those that are curious about how the rubber comb feels on your face, in colder weather it is quite tacky on your cheek. If your cheek is loose at all the comb tends to "bite" you. Stay in it securely and there is no sensation. Am waiting for warmer weather to give one a honest try. And they seem to have a slightly thinner radius than a traditional Perazzi comb. Slightly.

4. B12D

B12D TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are you interested in a trade? If so see my website above and maybe we can deal?
    Don

6. Liz Farr

Liz Farr TS Member

0   0   0

I might be interested in this gun, please feel free to contact me @ leadingedgeshooting@hotmail.com or at 720-299-9507.
    Thanks,
    Darrell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.